Friday, February 5, 2016

Friday Faves

Reposting an old favorite: The Road Ahead

* A Favorite YouTube Channel: Living BIG in a Tiny House

* Something to Buy: Urbanears Plattan headphones

* Song of the Week: You Send Me by Sam Cooke

* Something to Read: Chasers of the Light by Tyler Knott Gregson

* I'm Grateful For: This was a week of quiet contentment.  There were no standout moments, but the week was full of family time.  Isn't that the greatest gift of all?    

* ARTspiration: Fictionalized Landscapes, by j.frede

  * In Case You Missed It: M is For... by me

* Some Things I Love:   weekend family time, long walks, YouTube, bookstagrammers, the new watch I got for Christmas, sending postcards, receiving postcards, Glacier National Park, dreaming of retiring and working at Disney, the way that winter evenings are perfect for rereading old favorites, listening in on impromptu jam sessions, fresh flowers, laughing... 

Happy weekend, friends.  

9 comments:

Marilyn Miller said...

Fresh flowers, laughing, working at Disney, and music by Sam Cooke. Oh yes!

Jeanne said...

Love your blog postings.
I always leave smiling
Much love
Jeanne

cristie said...

i look forward to this all week long. xox

alexa said...

That's a lovely photo ... I'd like my road ahead to be less snowy though, in truth :). You sound as of you are oozing warm contentment.

HappinessSavouredHot (Julie Saint-Mleux) said...

I like many of those things you list! Winter evenings for rereading old favourites? Great idea. Thanks for sharing.

gkgirl said...

oh....i want to read chasers of the light, too!
I love his words.
<3

www.arlenegiddings.com

Jennifer Richardson said...

Chasers of the light
is on my kitchen table right now.
It feeds me.
I love your image and your lists always
send me:)
-Jennifer

Sally Wessely said...

Chasers of Light sounds like a fabulous book. I am fascinated by the Little Homes. I think many of us are. Reality tells me I would go crazy living in such a small space, but I am fascinated by small spaces nonetheless.

amelia said...

Isn't it amazing what people come up with (fictionalized landscapes is where that came from, in case you're wondering :).

Oldies, but Goodies