Friday, October 16, 2015

Friday Faves

wanna flowa?


* Quote of the Week: "Courage is grace under pressure." ~ Ernest Hemmingway

* Blogspiration: Simply Darlene

* Song of the Week: The Holiday film score by Hans Zimmer

* Images of the Week: Teacups by Teresa

* A Poem of a Post: The Space Between by Rhayne

* In Case You Missed It: Silly Celebrations, Take 6
* To Make You Think: from Joyfully Weary
* Some Things I Love: my new prints from this amazing company, photographing three year olds, opening all the windows to the chilly weather, holding hands with students as we walk to the bus, loving texts from friends, family hikes among the turning leaves

Happy weekend, friends.

14 comments:

Marilyn Miller said...

Love the teacups, of course I do. Love photographing one 3 year old. The Holiday film score is lovely, now I want to watch the movie. The quote is extra special. Happy weekend, dear friend.

S. Etole said...

I was glad to find the link to Simply Darlene here. I've enjoyed her writing for some time now. Always fun to see the different things you share.

alexa said...

I always enjoy your links - windows that open into parts of the world I don't know :). Such pretty teacups. Mind you, my favourite is your own photo at the top with that great depth of field.

Sally Wessely said...

Your photo is stunning. Always love your favs!

Mrs. E said...

I love the movie and the score of The Holiday. Makes me happy just thinking about it!

amelia said...

Can I just tell you how much I love film scores? I think them so inspiring . . .

Jennifer Richardson said...

Thanks for sharing the sweet things, Relyn;
life is too gray and sharp without them.
You make my life a better place:)
I want you to know:)
-Jennifer

Sandy K. said...

I love the photo you found of the teacups. I would love to take better still lives and always look for good examples!

amelia said...

I love, love, love film scores. Sigh.

Also, Artifact Uprising--thank you for the introduction! :)

Now, on to a good weekend . . .

HKatz said...

I love the photo of the child holding out the flower. There's happiness, connection and discovery in his expression.

gkgirl said...

i always love your friday lists!

and i keep hearing about artifact...
i'm going to have to check it out!
:)

Claire said...

I love that film score! Truly one of my favourites.

miruspeg said...

Another wonderful Friday Fave Relyn.
"Courage is grace under pressure" - must remember those words.
Take care and big hugs
Peggy xxxxx

Jaime said...

I didn't know you linked to me here! How disconnected I have become.. and how very changed this blogging world is, as I quietly return. Sending you love, my dear friend. I miss you. xo

Oldies, but Goodies