Friday, September 25, 2015

Friday Faves

Missouri beauty

* Quote of the Week: "But people are oceans.  You can not know them by their surfaces."  ~ Beau Taplin

* Something to Read: Wonder by R.J. Palacio

* Song of the Week: Sometimes He Whispers by Adam Crabb

* Images of the Week: the work of Matt Molloy  

* Learn Something: "Less Stuff = More Happiness" by Graham Hill

* To Touch Your Heart: A New Perspective

* Anticipating: Autumn!

* PINspiration: Photographs: Beautiful Faces, curated by me

  * In Case You Missed It: Sloane's Zoo

* Some Things I Love: how excited my students were to be generous and thoughtful on my birthday, singing video messages, when Jeffrey wears a bandanna, when a friends stops you just to tell you about a great song, ordering in lunch for colleagues every Friday, purple and pink Bic crystal pens, drinking lots of water, my new camera bag - sized for my bigger camera, birthdays that last for a week...

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

Happy Friday
Much love and many blessings
Love Jeanne

Your postings always leave me happy and smiling
Love Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Relyn,
I've been trying to cut my screen time - but when I revisit I am always glad. Your students are so lucky to have you! Keep doing what you are doing. <3<3<3
Melissa

Joanna Jenkins said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! Sounds like it was very fun for you :-)
xo jj

Marilyn Miller said...

Definitely birthdays that last a week! So happy you had a good one. Love the TED talk and it made me look around my office. What needs to go. Great photos and music! I always enjoy your lists.

HKatz said...

I love the photo. The river looks like a mysterious passage way into autumn.

Oldies, but Goodies