Tuesday, April 14, 2015

current obsession

Answering Susannah's invitation to "Pause, look around you and 
shoot what you see.  Live inside each moment.  Pay attention to what's there.  Look for the love."
I've been enjoying photographing spring so much lately. I love the daffodils, the redbuds, and dogwoods.  There is so much to love about spring.  The lengthening days, the tulips, the cool breezes.  And oh, the scents wafting through the air.  I love our walks through the deepening twilight, breathing in all the flowers, and the green, green air of spring.  Tomorrow I have a quiet evening at home, and I am going to reread one of my favorite books.  What about you?  How are you spending your beautiful spring? 

8 comments:

Jeanne said...

Enjoying every single moment
Love you
I love your postings

Unknown said...

Unpacking and cleaning the contractor dirt from my house, walking around my yard to see what is breaching the ground, basking in the feeling of home after 3 months away, enjoying the bright, uncluttered space of my new kitchen.

Mac n' Janet said...

Working in the garden, planting, weeding, enjoying the smells.

Marilyn Miller said...

I have this book on my wish list, as I absolutely loved the movie and watch it whenever I need a girl movie. Swoon! Loving the springtime. My door to my office is open right now and so fun to see a family walk by with the little one on his tricycle.

Gwen said...

new follower. Nothing like gorgeous garden photos to brighten MY day. Thank you. :)

alexa said...

This book is new to me, but I will go and look for it ... Our Spring has not quite sprung, but I guess I am enjoying the lighter nights and the swelling of the buds.

Heart2Heart said...

Love the idea of capturing the essence of spring all around us because it is different depending on where you live. Might have to get out more and take a few pictures.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Jeanie said...

I love Enchanted April, too! And yes, as you might guess by my recent posts, I'm inching into spring. Just got back from Southern Exposure and the gardens are starting to pop so have to work on that post!

Oldies, but Goodies