Friday, October 3, 2014

Friday Faves


* A Song: "Something New" by Tom Fletcher (must watch)

* Things I Love: candlesticks with tall white tapers, birthday flowers that are still blooming nearly two weeks later, faded old blue jeans, Hobby Lobby, magazines, thoughtful friends, clock faces, Roman numerals, black and white movies, the soundtrack to this film, the way Jeffrey and Sloane always buy me a perfect gift, theater tickets, art shows, October, Friday Fun Days at school

* To Make You Think: 10 Ways You're Making Your Life Harder 

* A Perfect Post: Small Gestures by Rhayne

* Quote of the Week: "Surround yourself with the dreamers and the doers, the believers and the thinkers, but most of all, surround yourself with those who see the greatness in you, even when you don't see it yourself."  ~ Edmund Lee

* Images of the Week: 60 Years Project by Ana Oliveira

* To Make You Cringe: crazy risk-takers

* In Case You Missed It: Classroom Unphotographable

11 comments:

Kyra said...

The quote is bang right.

S. Etole said...

Enjoyed the various links.

Jeanne said...

I love your Friday Faves
Love and hugs
Jeanne

Mac n' Janet said...

Always enjoy your Friday Faves. Love, Love, Love The Artist!

Suz said...

excellent

A Cuban In London said...

That image, that image! Loved it. Loved the rest of the post, too, but I'm still enthralled by htat image.

Greetings from London.

Marilyn Miller said...

The risk taker made me cringe~
Loved the song with video, so sweet.
And the 60 Years Project was fascinating.

Elizabeth Halt said...

Have you seen Bringing Up Baby? That is one of my favorite b&w movies. So so so funny.

Joanna Jenkins said...

I'm off to find out what's making my life harder!!!

Thanks,
xo jj

Joanna Jenkins said...

I'm off to find out what's making my life harder!!!

Thanks,
xo jj

alexa said...

I really enjoyed the writing in what's making your life harder - great links, thank- you!

Oldies, but Goodies